Would be interessted as well.
Printable View
Would be interessted as well.
Bumpity bump..
The post it growing... If it is okay with the moderators, we can start it soon... And plus, I am still looking for other people to be organizers.
So far we have these people who would be interested in participating:
Ionion
Stacird?
Balletmom
winkliealert
starearedkid
kit_girl
henna1
cassieandnicolesmom
PrincessRuthie
If you are still wanting to participate, we do need more participants!
Balletmom can't do it - too much going on. But I will vouch for Stacird. She's very creative.
Sounds like fun. Would I be eligible? Don't post a lot-doing the small children's Mom thing.
cool, count me in. Kim
I've been off for a few days. Just wanted to say "Thank you" to Balletmom, for the kind words. You're sweet.
Stacird
Would anyone vollunteer to be an organizer??
Or am I stuck with it? [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]